Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Green Beer - Happy St. Patty's Day! ** Cut file link below**

Nothing like Green Beer at 8 a.m. in the morning!  I can't take the all day drink-fest like I use to.  LOL  I couldn't let St. Patty's Day go by without some form of Green Beer.  I made the mug with Design Studio.  I am new at DS, but I have been trying to get the hang of it.  I used Plantin and George to create the mug.  I found my inspiration on another blog, (I thought I bookmarked it) her card had beer and wings, it was really cute.  I used the MS clover punch for the clovers.   I wish I would have done some layering, oh well, maybe next time.  :)

Here is the link to the cut file for the mug.  I have never posted a cut file.  Please email me if you can't get it and I will email it to you.

http://www.box.net/shared/pszx1md4zo

***Update:  I have added the Box widget to left side bar.  You can download the file from widget. Cool!  :)    *****


Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments: