Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Final Exam" Cake for Wilton I Class

Here is my last cake for the Wilton I class.  We had to make roses!  I think they came out pretty decent for my first try. :)  The class was fun, I had a nice instructor and met some great people in class.  I already signed up for the next class.  I have a one week hiatus, then on to gum paste and more flowers! 

With the 3 day weekend coming up, I might just have a "Crafting & DVR Catch Up" weekend.  lol.  I still have not taken the Cricut Cake out of the box, I might have to try it out.  So, you might see a bunch of posts or I might flake out and you'll only see one.  : p

Don't forget to leave a comment on the last post to enter the give away.  I'm going to use Random.org to pick the winner on Friday!! Woo Hoo!



Here are the pics of the cake



My frosting skills are getting better.  :)



I got a certificate! How bout that!! lol



Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments: