Monday, May 17, 2010

Late Mother's Day Card Post - Create A Critter

I know that Mother's Day has come and gone, but I just got to see my mom this past weekend to give her the card.  It is not a traditional Mother's Day card, but I never do traditional anything.  lol  

I cut the Raccoon and the "Happy Trees" from the Create A Critter cartridge.    My parents always have a bunch of animals showing up in their back yard all the time.  The funny part is, they live in the city!  lol  They have a "pet" Raccoon that comes around and he is pretty funny.  She loved the card and is showing it off to all the family.   I LOVE MY MAMA!!!  :)

SN:  It looks like we approaching the 1000 hit mark soon!!  I think I will have to get some Blog Candy to give away real soon...make sure you check back.

TFL

Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments: