Thursday, September 23, 2010

"BUD" Birthday Card - Using SVG cuts file and SCAL

I made this card for my Step-Father's birthday.  I bought the Cliff Clubhouse SVG Card Kit from www.svgcuts.com.  The six pack was actually a card, but I thought it looked kinda small and I am not an expert with SCAL yet, so I just added some pop dots on the back and added it to a bigger card.  I used SCAL to add the "BUD" lettering to the label.  I embossed Celebrate and Party on the front and then added some Stickles.


TFL



 

Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

It's Craftini Time! said...

Thanks CBH for stopping by! I will check out the website and let you know when I post more freebies.