Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween Wine Charms

I just love fall!  It means the holidays are coming and I have already started the transformation of my home decor.  I have fall colors everywhere!

There is a ton of Halloween decor out, so I have been trying to figure out what my first project is going to be.  Awhile back I found wine charm wire hoops on ebay.  They were 100 for $6.00!  I went ahead and bought them and knew I would use them...one day.  The other day I was browsing in JoAnn's when I came across some Halloween charms for jewelry making.  I figured how cute and easy that would be to make some Halloween wine charms.  The charms were $3.99 for 5 with 40% off.  Can't beat that!  So, I bought a pack and made these 5 wine charms with beads I already had at home.  I have a feeling that my friends are going to get wine charms for gifts this year.  : D

TFL



The evil pumpkin


The Mummy


The whole collection

Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments: