Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Cow's it going?" - My Creative Time Imagine "Polka Dot" Challenge

Emma over at My Creative Time posted an Imagine "Polka Dot" Challenge.  The challenge was to make a "Project of your choice it MUST include POLKA DOTS!"  I have not used my Imagine much, so I figured this would be a good opportunity to turn it on and make something.  I cut the Cow and shapes out at 3.5, the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps and I made the grass using a Martha Stewart punch.

***Reminder:  You have until this Friday Oct 28th at noon to leave a comment on the post below to enter the cartridge giveaway.  Click HERE for the post.

TFL



Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

Vicky said...

so cute love the cow.

girlia said...

he is seriously doing the happy dance (lol). cute

Pink Cricut said...

Love that grass punch and that cow! Thanks for playing with us on the Imagine Nation Challenge! :)
<3 Pink Cricut

It's Craftini Time! said...

Vicky, you have the cutest dogs ever!! :) I went over and became a follower on your blog. Cute card!!

It's Craftini Time! said...

Hey Gloria, I stopped by your blog and became a follower too. I LOVE the crocodile card!!

My Creative Time said...

O M G!!! THIs IS THE CUTEST CARD EVER!!!! I WANT TO CUT THAT COW OUT NEXT!!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)