Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!! Pattern Review McCall's 4369

I love all the holidays, but one that you get to dress up and be crazy, is even better!! :)  I wanted to be Chun Li (From the Video Game Street Fighter).  I ordered a costume online and the dress was CRAPPPY!  If it was not for the accessories I would have sent it back.  Since I am soooo crafty, I figured why not just make my own dress!  I remembered a pattern that looked similar to Chun Li's dress.  I used McCall's 4369 dress pattern View C.  I think the outfit came together really cute.  The pattern was really quick and easy.  Here is the Pattern Review Link:  http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readreview.pl?readreview=1&reviewnum=56725

Have a Happy & Safe Halloween and get lots of candy!


Chun Li & the "real" Chun Li

Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments: