Friday, October 1, 2010

MPS - Imagine Bling It Up Challenge

Yes...I was weak, up too late and started watching HSN and next thing you know I have an Imagine.  lol   Robyn over at www.mypinkstamper.com posted an Imagine Challenge and since I had not even taken it out of the box, I figured it was a good time to force me to get it out.

It is a quick and simple card.  I am going out of town tomorrow and wanted to submit something.  I haven't had time to check out all the cartridges that came with the Imagine.  But, I found one that puts smiley faces on everything.  You put a smiley face on anything...it is automatically cute. Just saying.  lol

I used the Kate's Kitchen Imagine Cartridge and I found this cute toaster and piece of toast.  The "butter nose" on the piece of toast got a little funny looking with the Stickles, but maybe he has a cold.  lol  Next week I will try out some more of the features and will defiantly be making a rack of Halloween stuff.  :)

TFL


Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

girlia said...

This is really adorable.

Sandi's creative touch said...

Oh this is just adorable!!! I am still waiting for My Imagine and you just made me even more impatient than I already am!!! What font set did you use for your sentiment?????

It's Craftini Time! said...

I actually used a stamp for the sentiment and used my own pattern paper. Can you write sentiments on the paper?? This was my first project. I will have to check that out this weekend and see how to do that.