Saturday, October 16, 2010

MPS - "Make Something Cute" Challenge

Robyn over at www.mypinkstamper.com posted a ton of challenges this week.  I am having a crafting afternoon today, so I figured this would be an easy challenge.  I went straight for the Mini Monsters Cartridge.  I love that cartridge!!  I may have to try and make something from that cartridge everyday this week.  Have a Halloween craft week!  That would lead up to my "Craft Day" I am hosting at my house next Saturday.  I might even throw in a giveaway.  ;)

Here is my "Something Cute".  I cut the treat bag on pg 77.  I used my Gypsy to hide the contours of the face on the front of the bag.  I cut the lil monster on pg 37 at 3" put some googly eyes and Stickles on him, then stuck him on the front of the bag.  The bag was a perfect size to fit 4 Halloween Oreos in it.  :)



Yum!

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Great job on the cute challenge....love the papers you used for the bag and the stickles add just the right amount of bling. Very cute treat bag.