Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Think Pink! Enjoy Everyday Card

Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is having "Think Pink Week" to promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  She is giving away a PINK Cricut Expression and she is asking everyone to send support cards to a fellow crafter going through the fight right now.  Click HERE to see her post.  I had a friend that lost her fight to Breast Cancer and left this world way too soon.  Life is short, enjoy your friends and family and get the most out of each day.

I made this card with the Rock Princess cartridge.  I have a motorcycle, so I had to make a "Fabulous Biker Chick".  :)



"Enjoy Everyday, Enjoy Life!"

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Robyn said...

Sooooo super cute!

I am sorry about your friend. You are right, we need to enjoy every moment of our life!