Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #6: Feathered Friends Challenge

I love sites with challenges!  There are several sites that host weekly Cricut Challenges.  The Cricut Circle Blog is one of them.  I thought it would be fun to join them and finish a few holiday cards in the process.  :)  

This week the challenge was the Feathered Friends Challenge.  The challenge was to create a project of your choice using a minimum of 2 different Cricut Cuts. Your project must also include a bird of some kind and stitching (machine stitching, hand stitching, or both). 

I used the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge for the two cuts.  I just love this cartridge!  I used my sewing machine to make a decorative stitch along the bottom.  I added some pop dots and Stickles and here it is. 

TFL


Close up on the stitching

 

Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

owlbeescrappin said...

Super Cute! I love that cartridge too. I cannot wait until I can get it. Good Luck on the Challenge and TFS!

njgramma said...

Awesome Card! Love the colors and the patterned paper:)

Gramjak said...

Such a fun card. I also had to get 3 Birds on HSN -- not thinking we MIGHT have had a chance with reward points. I think it's like Tags, Child's year, and Doodlecharms as a MUST have! (Oh also Create a Critter which I don't have!)

Thanks for sharing!

Asplashhereandthere said...

Really cute card! I love this cart too - so many possibilities! TFS!