Thursday, December 9, 2010

MPS Birthday Challenge - BLOG CANDY

Robyn over @ mypinkstamper.com has a challenge going on right now.  To enter you must make a birthday card, layout, 3-D item, gift, etc!

I used the Birthday Bash cartridge.  I used the Card function and made a Hippo card.  If you then press the shift key you get a layer for the card.  I am beginning to like this cartridge. It was fast and easy.  The card function is nice.  This way you don't have to go into DS and weld the two sides together.  The only complaint I have is that most of the images are for kids.  


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for the Winter Frolic Cartridge!  Go HERE to enter.  I'm picking a winner at NOON tomorrow, December 10th.

Here is my plaid hippo :)





Here is the inside
 




Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

girlia said...

Love your patterned paper on this card.