Friday, December 3, 2010

Rock Princess Birthday Card and Blog Candy

I know I made this card before, but there is only one motorcycle chick on all the cartridges.  I made this for my girlfriend that I ride with.  I really like the Rock Princess cartridge.  I am FINALLY going to break out the Cricut Cake machine tonight.  :)   I will see how the Rock Princess cartridge does with the Cricut Cake.

And....BLOG CANDY!  I am giving away the Winter Frolic cartridge.  To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment and become a follower of my blog.  If you are already a follower, just leave a comment.  Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!  I bought the Scrappy Moms Clear Stamps and that is one of the stamps.  I LOVE IT!  hehehe

*** UPDATE:  I forgot to add the deadline.  I will pick the winner next Friday Dec 10th at NOON.  ****

FAB-ulous Biker Chick




Winter Frolic Giveaway

Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

Leanne said...

I'm a follower already and omg I would soooooooo love to win this cartridge!! Thanks for the chance!
Tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net

Mindy said...

I am a follower who enjoys visiting yhour blog :0)

I have left you something on my blog :)

Mindy

grammiescraftroom.blogspot.com

TFoolish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NomNomCupcakes! said...

That card rocks!!! And this round's giveaway is SO stinking sweet!

nancy said...

The card is a riot. My daughter who lives about six hours away has the Rock Pricess cartridge, and I was playing with it the last time was there. It is so stinking cute. Thanks for the chance to win the Winter Frolic cartridge---Nancy----mtbootleggerz@msn.com

LadybugCarrie said...

Love your card! I am already a follower and love your blog! :-)

Jenny Gibson said...

I am a follower of your blog. I love the card. I would love to win this cart. Thank you.

Satoko said...

I found your blog and discovered this candy, I'm a new follower and...hope to be lucky! ^^

shasta said...

Oh, I would Love, love, love to have this cartridge! I'm glad I'm a follower~you have some pretty nice ideas!

Carol

dasi55@ roadrunner.com

Carina said...

I love Love this Card
Good Job!!!! TFS
I am your newest follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/