Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #57 & BLOG CANDY

I love finding card challenges!  It makes me actually take the time to do a card.  :)  I'm sure most of you are already aware of the site.  http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/
They posted Cricut Cardz Challenge #57.  The challenge is to make a card using any cartridges or theme you'd like, BUT using the colors red, black and white ONLY!

I used the Simply Charmed to make the hearts.  I cut them at 3 1/4", added some ribbon & Stickles and the sentiment is a stamp from Paper Trey Ink.

I also have some BLOG CANDY to give away.  If you would like a box full of goodies, just leave a comment on this post.  The box includes:  stickers, chipboard embellishments, adhesive, card stock, chipboard book, glitter, and anything else I could fit in a Medium Flat Box USPS box.  :)  Please leave an email address to contact you if you win.  I will pick the winner on Sunday at noon.

So, here is my card:


Here is the box of goodies:

Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

freetimegone said...

wow! What a cute card and I love the way you did the hearts. Thanks for a chance to win some candy too.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

WOW!!! Love the card. Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

Melissa said...

Love your card, thanks so much for playing along with us at CCC and the opportunity to win!

Jenny Gibson said...

That is so cute. Wow that's a lot of candy. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

LadybugCarrie said...

Your card is so super cute! Love the little face on the heart! Thank you for the chance to win!
carrie dot slaughter at gmail dot com

Stephanie said...

Your is si totally cute. Everything about it. I think you've convinced me that I NEED simply charmed. Thanks for the chance to win.
stuff@gt.rr.com

Cathryn67 said...

So cute, I love the cheeks!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Brandy said...

Love your card - it's so sweet! I might have to add Simply Charmed to my collection!! Thanks for sharing & for the blog candy opportiunity!

Brandy
bahoot at comcast dot net

*Star said...

Super cute card!!! I just love Simply Charmed! Thanks for the chance at such awesome candy!
Star24601 at gmail dot com
starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Your card is quite adorable! I absolutely love the simplicity of it and how the red really pops against the background. Good luck with the CCC challenge!... Thanks for the chance at your awesome blog candy too!
jnealphoto at gmail dot com
memorylanenextexit.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Love your card. I found it on a search for making valentine cards. I just got my Cricut for Christmas and I'm loving it. Still learning... Thanks for the chance to win! Cindy
crdhins@ymail.com