Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #58 and Sesame Street Seasons 3D Snowman

I am so diggin' the challenges!  I think I am going to try and complete at least 2 challenges a week.  It's nice to do the challenges, they give you a place to start.  The nice people over at Cricut Cardz Challenge are hosting Challenge #58.  The challenge is to make a SNOWMAN-USING ANY CRICUT CARTRIDGE AND ANY COLORS.   So, I made the 3D Snowman from the Sesame Street Seasons cartridge I just got.  Then I realized that it is the Cricut CARDZ Challenge.   I think I better make a card.  lol


I made the card using the Winter Frolic cartridge.  I cut the sentiment at 2.5" and the Snowman at 3".  I used some spray adhesive, glitter and some Stickles on the snowman.  Added a ribbon and called it a day.  :)

Below, I cut the 3D snowman at 8" (I used the fit to page button).  He would make a cute table accent, but he doesn't like to stand up.  lol  I am going to see what I can do to make him stay upright.  TFL


Snowman Card



3D Snowman


Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Lezlye said...

Great Job on the snowmen challenge! Glad to have you join us at CCC!

Melissa said...

Love your snowman's, specially the 3D one!! Thanks so much for joining CCC.