Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MPS Challenge: Pink, Green & Brown

Robyn at My Pink Stamper is doing another challenge.  This time it is for a spot on her design team!  
 
Here are the rules:   
Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite cartridge using my favorite colors......

Pink
Green
Brown
(other optional color of your choice)
 
I used the Sweet Treats cartridge for everything on the card.  I cut the cupcake shaped card at 5" using the card feature.  I cut all the layers at 5" and I cut the tag on the inside at 3".  The tag came from the cut, I just turned on the tag feature.  I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the "frosting" using the Divine Swirls folder and the heart with the Swiss Dots folder.  To finish off the cupcake I added some Stickles!  The solid color cardstock is from a value pack at Joann's.  The printed cardstock is DCWV.  The stamp is a Hero Arts stamp from Michaels.
 


TFL



Inside



Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

Bernita said...

That is adorable!

Sophia said...

Love your cupcake card! I'm a big stickles fan! Good luck with the challenge.

Staying Crafty said...

That turned out really cute :) The frosting looks yummy!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

I love me some stickles! Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

It's Craftini Time! said...

Thanks for visiting! I stopped by everyone's blog and became a new blog follower. :)