Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine's Day Love Coupons

Ever since last Valentine's Day I wanted to make some "Love Coupons".  :)   Scrappy Moms Stamps are hosting a Terrific Tuesday Challenge (HERE) and the challenge is to use the Sweet Hearts Cartridge.  The cartridge has this great slider card on it.  I cut the envelope at 4 1/2", the slider at 4 1/2", the scallop tag (black) at 2 1/2", and an other (white) at 2 1/4".  I used some stamps I got in the $1 bin at J's and some embossing powder.  I added a 1/8 size eyelet using my Crop - A - Dile and added some stain ribbon from Michaels.

I used Microsoft Word to type the info for the coupon and then printed in on white card stock and just cut it at adhere to the "slider" part of the card.  My coupons are a little "racy", so I won't share that part. :D  TFL



Love Coupons!



Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

Your cards are very pretty! LOL - I'm sure whoever receives your coupons will enjoy them! :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! I didn't even know those were on that cart! great idea! thanks for playing with us Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

scrappy critters said...

How adorable. I love these little cards!

♥Tammy

Dawnica said...

Very cute. They are adorable.
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com