Sunday, February 6, 2011

Green Beer in the morning and BLOG CANDY!

St. Patrick's Day is coming soon and that means.... Green Beer at 8:00 am!

This is my first card with the Smiley Cards cartridge.   A download was available for free when you registered your Gypsy.  I don't use my Gypsy much, it just seems harder for me to use, I don't know why.  So many people swear by their Gypsy.  I can't wait for the Cricut Craftroom to come out.  I'm sure I will use that much more than my Gypsy.  If you don't have Facebook or haven't heard about this, here is a link to see the discussion on FB about the Cricut Craftroom.

I added a link on the left side (Files Available for Download on Box.net) to download the Smiley Cards PDF file from my Box.net folder.   There is also a beer mug cut file I created last year.

Now for another BOX OF GOODIES!  More stuff I am trying to clear out to make room to buy more stuff.  :)  Leave a comment on this post and I will be picking a winner on Friday Feb 11th.  Please leave an email address so I can reach you if you win.


Top of the mornin'


Box of Goodies

Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

shersl84bed said...

Funny Beer card. Beer at 8 in the morning though? Yucko! Don't know how well that would go with my pancakes and eggs.

ShersL84bed@aol.com

LadybugCarrie said...

Super cute card! I love the face on the mug! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win!
carrie dot slaughter at gmail dot com

Minta's Creations said...

Love your card! Too cute... Love it!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Minta

mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Kyla said...

perfect card for st. paddy's, have many friends that will enjoy getting this one.

and for the BOX of Goodies, WOW!! great contest heres my addy
knfields@gmail.com.. :)

Bernitta said...

Adorable! You make the cutest things. :)