Thursday, March 24, 2011

Time to celebrate...I got an upgrade!!

I got a BLOG UPGRADE!!  I love my new design!!  Veronica @ www.vkdesigncompany.com hooked me up!!  :D  She really did a great job.   We are now on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-Craftini-Time/116949641667300  &  Twitter 
http://twitter.com/#!/CraftiniTime

To celebrate I am giving away another cartridge!  Since I know I am ready for Summer, I'm giving away the Summer Vacation 2010 cartridge.  Just leave a comment on THIS post and I will pick a winner March 31st.


Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

Pat N. said...

Love the new look. It looks real sophisticated! Thanks for the chance at your giveaway!!--Pat N. http://patsscraps.blogspot.com/

LadybugCarrie said...

Marla - I love the new look of your blog! The colors are great! And I now 'like' you on Facebook! Thanks for the chance to win! :-)

Melissa said...

Great new look!! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

Adrian said...

Awesome new look! Thanks for a chance to win!!!

adrianwallen@msn.com

Elaine said...

Your blog looks great!!
I am so ready for summer too!
Thanks for the chance to win:)

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

You lucky duck!! I would love to have a blog makeover by her! Yours looks fabulous!! Thanks for the great giveaway! Hugs, Leanne
tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net

It's Craftini Time! said...

Thanks everyone for the compliments!! I really like it too! :D

katieo said...

WOw Amazing. I loved your other design too. This is so diferent-very pretty
Your badge is very fun