Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MPS Birthday Challenge - Pack Your Bags Cartridge

MPS is currently hosting an "anything birthday" challenge.  I have not had much time to do any crafting, but I needed to get some cricutin' in or I was going to go crazy.  :D

I made the drink with the new Pack Your Bags cartridge.   It is a really cute cartridge.  I'm not sure I'm feeling the ribbon, but I already stuck the paper to card and I was too lazy to do another one.  ;p   This cartridge would be great for scrapbooking trips.  I have a lot of great pics from the trips I have taken this year, so I might just break down and make some scrapbooking pages!



TFL




Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Cricutbug said...

Love your card and your blog. I am a new followr and am awarding you the Versatile Blogger award. Please cut and past the award and rules from my blog (April 5th post). Congratulations!

It's Craftini Time! said...

Thank you so much for the award!! I am your newest follower! :)