Sunday, October 4, 2015

Planner Clips for Eric Condren Planner, made with my Cricut

Happy Fall Y'all!

It's been a long time since my last post...you know how it is...you have all kinds of projects you want to make, but there is never enough time.

I have spent the summer trying to organize my craft room/office to be able to just come in and craft when I want and not spend 3 hours looking for something and then be too tired to actually do anything.

I am also trying to get my planner all setup.  I broke down and bought an Eric Condren planner.  I have a whole bunch of projects I want to complete.  I finally broke down and make a few planner clips with my Cricut machine.  It finally has the "print and cut" feature, it's great.  I was able to google a few images and then I brought them into Cricut Design Space.  I created a copy of the image and mirrored it, so the clip would look great from both sides.  I ran them through my laminator and then used a hot glue gun to attach the paperclip.  The paperclips were from the Dollar Tree.

Here they are:


#GoGreen #GoWhite #GoLions

Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments: