Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Pumpkin Spice Season!!

I am not a coffee drinker, but I love all the Pumpkin Spice decor out for Fall.  :)  I have a friend that loves the little pumpkin candies.  Every year I say I'm going to send him a care package... well I finally did this year.  I added a couple of fun items I made the help of my Cricut...

I found these orange mugs at the Dollar Tree and bought the instant Pumpkin Spice Latte packets at Starbucks.  I used my Cricut Explorer to cut the vinyl.  The first mug was cut in Design Space with the LittleLordFontleroy - Regular font.    The second mug was from a file I downloaded from a Cricut Design Space Facebook group.  If you are on Facebook, I would recommend joining a couple of these groups.  They share lots of great projects.

I had to add a quick card. :) The front of the card is just an image I found on the Internet.  Printed it out and added some "pumpkiney" twine I had laying around.


























































Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments: