Monday, October 12, 2015

Halloween Card made with the Big Shot Plus

The plan for this weekend is Halloween crafts...yay!  I did finally make a card, it has been way to long.  Making cards is my favorite thing to do with my Cricut, but recently a friend of mine has turned me on to die cuts!  I sold my old Big Shot years ago, so I had to purchase a new one...more yay! I bought the Sizzix Big Shot Plus.



Sizzix has improved the machine, since I had one.  The Big Shot Plus is much easier to use, in my opinion.  My old one was a pain to run stuff through, that is probably why I didn't really use it that much.

Here is my cute little ghost card...




I changed my mind like 6 times, on what I wanted it to look like, before I actually finished it.  Hopefully, my crafting mojo is back!  I used Lawn Fawn Booyah clear stamp and die set to make the ghost and Simon Says Stamp! Stitched Circles die for the white circle.  I really liked the way it came out.  I'll post better pics later.


Print Friendly and PDF