Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Greek Letter Cards - Made in Cricut Design Space

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

This is a late post, but it's been a busy week.  Our friend just became a member of Kappa Alpha Psi and was able to make this great card for him.  Some days I really love my Cricut :)  I really like the way the card came out.  I made a card for my hubby when he became a member of Phi Beta Sigma and he really liked it, so he asked if I would make one for our friend.  When the hubby asks you to break out the Cricut and make something...that is a wonderful feeling.  It's nice when others appreciate of your work.   

I made these cards from a digital Cricut cartridge in Cricut Design Space.  I did have to purchase this cartridge, it does not come with the subscription.   I used a shimmer cardstock from Michaels and some foam dots to give it some dimension.













Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments: